Popular posts from this blog
POWER STANCE
finally got her posed!!! i forgot to get any screenshots, but even after removing basically all the hard-surface objects, her head, her hair, jewelry, etc. everything warped straight to hell, so the only part of that I used was the body/arms/legs/whatnot. most of my time was actually spent appending all her clothes and accessories and whatnot off the original model and transposing them and moving them around to finish it off. obviously, her clothes are gonna need some work retexturing and resculpting, especially her skirt and the tassles on the scarf around her waist. i also did a slight expression on her face but im probably gonna do some more work on that. it was admittedly more of an afterthought on the bright side i totally slaughtered my polycount from what it used to be anyway here's how she looks posed. ill add in the rest of her charms and the feathers asap
alternate to face hell = hair hell
ok so last class i sorta randomly sculpted a new face-- admittedly without a ref because i wasn't planning on doing anything with it-- but once I went back to it and messed around I kind of liked it better than my homework head from the other day so I decided to use him instead. here he is bald: ok here's the ref, I was using this a little loosely to be entirely honest: some in progress pics: getting this guy started was actually the worst. my laptop couldn't handle masking a hairline and extracting it so after an hour of failed attempts and furiously googling i ended up appending a sphere and sculpting from that instead and the finished renders:









Comments
Post a Comment